Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Kind of Girl

 

IMG_5029-1

  She doesn’t just have her eyes closed…she’s asleep. In a bubble bath.  The amazing thing about this is that her two brothers were also in the tub -  with squirt guns, a boat, and cups to fill with water and dump on her.

   I rescued her from torture and laid her on my bed so that I could go get stuff to get her dressed.  When I came back this is what I found:

IMG_5036

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  A bubble bath and then a snuggly nap in the middle of the afternoon…what a life!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

I'd say that is the perfect life! She is so sweet and looks so peaceful asleep like that. Makes me want to go take a nap too :)

Kelly said...

Wow that is a Talent I would like to have... or learn!

She is Sooo CUTE!

Thank Heavens for Mom... She is safe and warm!

Kiss her for me!~