Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grady’s Grand Adventure

 

    The hardest thing about having three babies  so close together is finding time and special things to do with them one on one.  That is one of the main reasons I am a Girl Scout leader, so Emma and I have that time. 

   So far, Grady’s big adventures with mommy have been trips to Wal-Mart, and if he is really lucky, we might make it to Target.  But today was Grady’s big day.  We went to the Zoo!

  We met up with our playgroup outside the main gate, and then it was time to have some fun!

IMG_3335

  This is Grady’s view of the zoo most of the time.  Between chasing Emma and Jake, our quiet little man  usually gets left in the stroller, but today I was able to get him out and let him play.

IMG_3337

  It was a great day to be at the zoo, too. Not only was the weather beautiful, but the zoo was decked out in all its Halloween splendor.  There were plenty of great spots to take pictures!

IMG_3344

IMG_3359a

   He had a great time hangin’ with his friends….

IMG_3380

Going down the slide (with some help from Mandi)…

IMG_3385a

And feeding the giraffes! (Thanks, Katheryn for taking such great pictures.)

IMG_3360

IMG_3362

  It was a day FULL of what we call “Grady Grins”

IMG_3378

   He was so worn out that after lunch (and a much needed change of clothes) there was only one picture left to take…..

IMG_3391a

Poor little man fell asleep while I was loading the stroller in the van….Thanks so much to all of our friends that shared this great day with us -  I think the cornfield is next!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Erin the pictures are so cute! Your photography classes really paid of they are really good. I love the one at the beginning with Grady standing up. Oh boy he is a cutie!!!

Kelly said...

Oh that was a Great Day! I had so much fun being all my buddies... And your Photos are Top Notch! So Fun! You are such a cute Prego Mom! Grady is darling! Thanks for letting Millie and I push Grady for a bit! Lets play again soon!

Nana said...

Erin, that last pix is just so sweet! I wish I still had someone to take to play day. I miss being with all of you. Debby

Katheryn said...

We really did have a terrific time! All those pictures of Grady are so cute. He is such a sweetie pie!

Ilene said...

Fun times with great friends. Wouldn't have missed it. Hope we can do it again soon!