Monday, October 26, 2009

She started it!

Okay, Kim. This one is your fault. ;)

First our friends the Jarvis family posted their Monster Mash. Then the Shaws. Jake laughed so hard I had to make one for us. I am not as adept at pasting the faces as my friends, but it made Jake howl. (no pun intended) I think he watched it about four times in a row, and three more times before bed. Emma however, is not amused.

So my challenge to all of you is to go make one of your family. Even if you don’t have five people you can use your pets, or Jib Jab has a ton of celebrity faces. So let’s see those monsters!

I couldn’t manage to imbed the video in my post, so this is only part one - so please scroll down to see my monsters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is freakin' funny!! I do think however, that i have seen you look better!! but i did like the part where you spanked your butt!! and i had no idea jason had moves like that!!!
love, kendra

Katheryn said...

These are so cute! All of them have made my kids laugh like crazy!

Kim Jarvis said...

These never get old! My girls watch them over and over again. They will be glad that now they have another family to add to their nightly viewing!