Friday, August 21, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

 

  This morning I thought I would fix a special breakfast for the kids, considering it is the last day of summer vacation (WHOOOO-HOOOOO) and they would be eating quick bites and grabs for the next 180 days. I offered cu-cakes (pancakes – next time you see Jake, ask him.) bacon, eggies – but no takers. This was the fantastic breakfast they each chose for themselves:

Jake went to the freezer and pointed until I brought down the waffles. He carefully selected one and took it to the toaster oven where I lovingly prepared it for him. 

IMG_2693

He took it to the living room and ate it as usual – no syrup.  And yes, he is wearing pink Tinkerbelle jammies. They are one of his favorites and he picked them out himself.

  Emma had one pop tart from a pack last night for dessert, so I offered her the other half for breakfast. Nope. She wanted a bowl of frosty flakes. No milk, just the flakes. She also took hers to the living room. (Will none of my babies eat with me in the kitchen?)

IMG_2696

  Grady usually shares my breakfast with me (oatmeal, toast…) but today he heard Emma reject the pop tart and quickly snatched it off the counter before she could change her mind.

IMG_2690

He didn’t get a choice. He had to eat with Mommy.

  Everyone enjoyed their breakfast, and Emma was kind enough to share her frosty flakes with Jake, who later shared them with Grady, who decided that the rug, the TV, and the floor were all very hungry.  Oh well.  They are only little once, and Emma loves to vacuum. 

  I hope all of you were as entertained at your morning meals as I was!

5 comments:

Katheryn said...

Sounds a lot like breakfast around here!

Ilene said...

Julia has decided that she wants to be like daddy. (since he is home for breakfast most mornings) He wants a fried egg. So for the past 3 months Julia will have nothing but a fried egg for breakfast, and pitches a fit if we are out of eggs and she has to pick something else. Haley will eat anything as long as you are eating it too. But they have to stay at the table. Mom's rule. TV does not even come on until breakfast is finished. But there is still a huge mess to clean up it's just in one area.

Mandi said...

Nice try, anyway. I am glad you have your vac-cum back. Thanks for letting us borrow it. You sure do have cute kids!

McKinnley said...

I LOVE Jake in Pink! What a fun morning! The kind I like... eating and enjoying the tv... Really I never watch it but it looks so nice! I Love Grady's darling smile! Oh what Cute Lil Monkeys you Have. I just can't wait for Gretchen to join the group! I want to kiss hug and hold her! Happy days!
Opps this is Kelly

Anonymous said...

don't see any panties on her mmmmmmmmmmm the pussyright there to feel and finger, right up inside her tightpussy