Thursday, August 27, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things….

   Tonight Emma did her first homework assignment as a “grader”.  Ms. Taylor sent home a brown bag and attached to it was a list that Emma had to find objects for.  The key was that the objects were to be 3-dimensional (no pictures), they had to fit in the bag, and they had to be unique.  This was Emma’s collection:

IMG_2799

 A  hobby or a free time activity that you enjoy

IMG_2801 Painting & Drawing

A favorite thing (such as a color, book, food, etc)

IMG_2803  Chinese Food!

Something special about your family

IMG_2800  I’m going to have a baby sister!

Somewhere you would like to visit

IMG_2807 Sea World and Disney

Something that reminds you of a special time in your life or event

IMG_2802  Dozing with Dinos

Something that you don’t like

IMG_2805 Being in the dark

 

  (Notice that my little granola girl even has a “green” night light.)

  I really enjoyed spending the time with Emma as she decided what to include in her bag.  It was especially challenging for her to find something that would fit in the bag.  My favorite dilemma?

“Well, I really don’t like it when my little brothers mess with me when I’m trying to do something, but I don’t think we can stuff one of them in that bag.”

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love how you got the picture of Baby ? in the bottle. Way to be creative with the no Picture rule.

Katheryn said...

I would love to see her try to stuff Grady into a paper bag! Too funny!

Ilene said...

That actually sounded like a fun homework assignment. Most are not!