Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why I only buy washable markers and crayons

 

  I was at Wal-Mart the other day, and I had a pack of Crayola markers in my hand.  They were only $1, but they weren’t washable.  The ones that were washable were $4.  Did I really need to spend the extra $3?  I looked around and found an knock-off brand for about $2. Good thing I did:

IMG_2550 IMG_2554 IMG_2555

And my personal favorite:

IMG_2552

I guess I am thankful that my kids are artistic, and that Jake has finally learned to draw circles.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh Erin that is soo funny. Sorry for the mess. Hey thank goodness for washable! Tell the kids I think that they will make excellent scrappers! They get a A+ for use of color!

Katheryn said...

Yeah, me too with the washable crayons/markers. I would never buy any other kind. Boy, kids can sure make a mess and Jake did one fantastic job!