Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We Won! We’re Really Gonna be Famous!

  No, you’re not having déjà vu, we won again! I always knew my kids were cuties, but it seems like the folks at Conner’s Amazing Acres agree with me.  For the second time, we won the weekly photo contest.  I won’t make you play guessing games again, this is the picture that won:

DSC00532-1

Still not one of my favorites, but I do love the look of Pure Joy on Jake’s little face.  I am glad that Emma is face front in this one, and maybe if we win again it will be the great one of her smile:

DSC00548-1

  Either way, I am looking forward to seeing my kids on the Conner’s website soon, and visiting the farm in the fall….so who wants to go with us?!

3 comments:

Katheryn said...

We want to go! Just tell us when!

Mandi said...

We want to go. Tell us when!! SO cute! I love that Jakers!!

Ilene said...

We would love to go too! Let us know when the trip is.